For Teachers and Students | CEU’s Available for Yoga Teachers
A healthy and resilient nervous system is one of the keys to opening the doorway to our inner world. In this workshop, we will explore Embodyoga® movement and breathing techniques for modulating our nervous system’s resilience and responsiveness. Using our yoga practices, we will learn to create more ease and comfort through the whole body-mind system.
Some areas of focus will be:
- Clarifying aspects of nervous system and how they function in health
- Understanding how yoga practice affects our nervous systems
- Moving from a stable and calm core to maintain a Unified Sense of Self.
- How to ground the nervous system in yoga
- Balancing sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems in our practice