An opportunity to focus specifically on you and the individual needs of your yoga practice.
Private Yoga Sessions are appropriate and available for people of all ages, backgrounds, religions and abilities. Sessions provide a safe and loving environment in which to travel deeply into yourself, exploring the vastness of the inner landscape, and the many layers and systems of the body. They are a wonderful way to address concerns and gain support for challenges that affect the physical, emotional, mental, energetic, spiritual levels of our human being.
Beginners with no yoga experience are welcome, as are more seasoned practitioners looking to deepen their sadhana (practice). Within each session you can expect to find a sweet, warm, nurturing, loving, playful, and caring atmosphere where you are met, seen, listened to and accepted for who you are.
Private sessions will generally focus on one of three areas:
- Therapeutic sessions will address a specific healing issue and provide hands on support and instruction to help you during your healing process
- Sadhana Support sessions will help you develop and/or refine your personal practice
- Couples/Partner sessions create a time for joining in play, as well as a profound and intimate way to connect deeply or move through communication barriers within a relationship.
- $85 for a single 1 hour session
- $220 for three 1 hour sessions
- $420 for seven 1 hour sessions
- ½ hour follow-up/ check-in sessions are available for $40
Private sessions are available with YCA director Corinne Andrews and other YCA instructors. Contact us to discuss what your looking for and we’ll pair you with the appropriate instructor.
Cash, check, and credit cards are accepted for payment at the time of the session. If you’d like to book multiple sessions with your instructor please discuss this with them. Please note, that rates for some teachers may vary.