EMBODYOGA® 100 hour In-Depth Yoga Study
Radically deepen your field of awareness & open to a fuller vision of all that you are.
This immersion is a gateway to personal transformation. If you want to significantly deepen your yoga practice, understand and experience the layers of your Self more fully, this immersion is for you. It is the first 100 hours of the 200 hour teacher training. Open to yoga students and teachers of all traditions.
Through inquiry, love, acceptance (santosha) and clear discernment (viveka), Embodyoga® approaches the study of consciousness through our bodies; and the study of our bodies through consciousness. Experience directly the movement of consciousness through all the layers of your being by inquiring into the support of organs, glands, body systems and prana flow.
Discover “whole–body–support” templates for strong, graceful, joyful and injury free practice and teaching. Learn to weave postures, breath and movement into progressive depths of experience. Experience directly the grace and wisdom of the body-mind-spirit in movement and in stillness. Develop a depth and beauty in your yoga practice that is felt internally, is evident to the eye and remains constant when you step off the mat and into the world around you.
Our 100-hour In-Depth Study Program consists of Modules 1 and 2 of the 200-hour Teacher Training program – Click here and scroll down to see 2017 dates
- Blueprint for Optimal Movement 1: Cellular Breathing – Navel Radiation
- Principle of a Quiet Spine
- Discriminating Core & Periphery – Finding Union
- Standing Postures 1– Our Foundation: Pelvis, Legs & Feet
- Surya Namaskar: Sun Salutations & Vinyasa
- 3 Pillars of Embodyoga® and the Movement Principles
- Pit of the Belly
- Skeletal Correlations of Foot through to Pelvis
- Ease in the Ilio–psoas Complex
- Yield and Push of the Legs
- Inversions 1: Shoulderstand & Handstand
- Pranayama 1
- Yoga Nidra: Tantric Technique for Deep Rest
- Philosophy: Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras & 8 Limbs and Intro to Tantra
- Standing Postures 2 – Dynamics & Alignment, Integrating Upper & Lower Body
- Ribs, Shoulder Girdle, Arms and Hands: Alignment & Integrated Movement
- Yield and Push of the Arms
- Lower Back Fundamentals: Sacroiliac & Lumbar Health
- Standing and Supine Forward Bends
- Lungs, Conchas of the Nose & Breathing Diaphragm
- Embodying Organs
- Pranayama 2
- Breath in Asana Practice
- Philosophy of Hatha Yoga
- Cultivating a Rewarding Personal Practice
- Meditation with Mark Hart
- Intro to Bhakti Yoga and Chanting with Carrie Grossman